Be certain to adhere to the following post-treatment instructions:
CLEAN – Use a gentle cleanse and tepid water to cleanse the face of the following 72 hours and gently dry the treated skin. Always make sure that your hands are clean when touching the treated area.
HEAL – Serum antioxidants are recommended post-treatment as the properties are ideal to help heal the skin. These products can help smooth the skin lessen the irritation.
HYDRATE – Following your treatment, your skin may feel drier than normal. Hyaluronic Acid is an ideal ingredient to hydrate and restores the skin back to perfect balance.
MAKEUP – It is recommended that makeup should not be applied for 24 hours after the procedure. Do not apply any makeup with a makeup brush, especially if it is not clean.
To ensure the proper healing environment, be certain to observe the following:
• For at least three days post-treatment do NOT use any Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Beta Hydroxy Acid, Retinol (Vitamin A), Vitamin C (in low pH formula) or anything perceived as ‘active’ skincare.
• Avoid intentional and direct sunlight for 24 hours. No tanning beds.
• Do not go swimming for at least 24 hours post-treatment.
• Avoid exercising or strenuous activity for the first 24 hours post-treatment. Sweating and gym environments are harmful, rife with bacteria and may cause adverse reactions.
• No excessive alcohol on the day of the treatment.
• Do not lie face down following the treatment.
The first effects of the anti-wrinkle treatment can be usually seen around three to five days after, however, it may take up to 14 days before you will see the full effect of the treatment. Don’t worry if you will observe slight swelling or minimal bruises immediately after treatment. This should settle within the hour.